Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Power Liftgate - Hansshow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I installed the Hansshow Power Electric Liftgate for my Tesla Model 3 this weekend. The power frunk is also available at Tesla model 3 automatic frunk and trunk

You are able to get 10% off with coupon code M3RAI

I will install the trunk for $400 (+$50 for the sensor). Frunk for $300.

First 4 installs are $50 off.

In the future, I will also look into mobile service. Although, given the weather ahead, this may have to wait.

If you are interested or planning a self install and have some questions please feel free to pm me.

I just realized that I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here. This isn't a business venture for me. I work full time and saw a lot of ppl in the group buy thread were from the Toronto area and looking for an installer. I'm a long time car enthusiast, I have always enjoyed working on cars, and I have done a lot to my model 3 already. I felt my love for these cars and ocd nature would be an asset for fellow owners.

If it does break rules please feel free to take this down. All the best everyone :)

I have had no issues at all. It hasn't gotten very cold here but even with some snow on it. Opens up easily (I park in the garage so only snow was when it collected while I was at work)

I would 100% recommend this kit.

Unfortunately due to time spent at my actual job and having two young kids at home, I no longer install these in my free time because I don't have any lol.