TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model 3 Pre-Orders In Alberta

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Tobbias, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Tobbias

Tobbias New Member

Ordered my first Tesla on Thursday, very excited but looks like a long wait.

Elon mentioned yesterday that supercharger rollouts will be partially decided by pre-order locations. I'm curious as to how many Model 3's Alberta will have delivered.

• Like x 1
  2. Lon12

Lon12 Member

Tobbias, welcome to the forum.
    I think someone needs to talk to the Calgary store to get a better idea of our total orders. I know that when I left at around noon on Thursday they said there were around 150 in the line.
    Do you see any EVs in Valleyview yet?

3. Tobbias

Tobbias New Member

Thanks and No i haven't seen much for EV's here.

Sun Country put in a charger last summer at a new Petro-Can location but I have yet to see it being used.

Would be nice if another charger was installed somewhere between here and Edmonton as we will need to purchase the bigger model 3 battery to make it to the Edmonton in one shot, especially during the winter.

Pre-ordered the model 3 mainly as a commuter car since my wife is doing a 190km round trip each day for work.

4. Lon12

Lon12 Member

Well you have lots of time to spread the word about EV chargers before you get your Tesla. It can be as simple as talking with the store or restaurant manager. I just did that for a restaurant in Princeton BC. The owner wrote Tesla from their web site contact and is now getting a Tesla charging station installed. I'm sure there are lots of similar stories like mine. We just need to get the word out.

• Informative x 1