Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 price change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I decided to check into my account to see if there was any movement. Nope still says December 2022. So I decided to see what the EST day would be if I ordered today.

This is where I noticed for the same car, wheels, colour it's £100 cheaper than what I'm paying. Is this correct? Should I contact Tesla and ask them to price match to what they are selling now?

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hmmm... I bought mine last year, and
a) At one point the price went down, and they automatically lowered the price for me;
b) Then the price went up, and they kept the lower price;
c) I decided I wanted it in blue vs white, so it reset to the current price , still less then original;

Not sure about in Europe, but could the £100 just be fluctuation in exchange rates?

Upvote 0
Lol. It's £100 on a 60k car. If £100 is that big of a concern, you probably shouldn't be looking at a Tesla.

Im not sure why so many people go to this place with this type of question. Ignore the amount for a minute. The question itself is "what happens if the price goes down on a tesla vehicle I have previously ordered?"

Whether its $100, $500, or $10,000 is not really relevant to the question itself.

OP, in general, what I have read here that people have experienced is, if the price is lower when its time for you to take delivery, tesla will adjust it. Whether they do so during the waiting process or not is not something I know. You could always cancel your order and re place it at the lower price, if in fact the price is lower (with the resultant move back in line).

My suggestion would be, if the amount of the discount is something that is worth moving back in line for, for you, cancel and re order. Trying to get tesla to do things manually is an exercise in frustration.

If this happens after you are assigned a vin, tesla would address it for you at that time.

Reactions: ODWms and T4M3
Upvote 0