Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 price decrease or website error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Standard Range for 52,990?

upload_2020-5-27_8-43-42.jpeg

upload_2020-5-27_8-43-58.jpeg

All models except Y have dropped
This was expected, I did reply on a post a while ago stating this (but some people did not believe me) once Freemont re-opens, their order backlog (excpet for Y) must be hurting, but their manufacturing processes are improving and lowering costs, and increased competition from ICE and low gas prices are all factors

I would pick up my M3 LR this Friday. After noticing the price change, I ended up cancelling my purchase and bought it again with the Tesla employee assistance. 3k saving was great. At least it will alleviate the trade-in value that was terrible at this time.

Reactions: Dyhm
I ordered my M3 on May 11 and haven’t received a VIN # and definitely want to benefit from the price cuts.
I spoke with my Sales associate and he said he’d submit my case for changing the pricing on my order. If Tesla wants to establish great customer relationships from the start then they will do what right. I’m hopeful that I’ll see the price is adjusted on my order within 24-48 hours. $2,000 worth of savings can go a long way in regards to loyalty

I ordered my M3 on May 11 and haven’t received a VIN # and definitely want to benefit from the price cuts.
I spoke with my Sales associate and he said he’d submit my case for changing the pricing on my order. If Tesla wants to establish great customer relationships from the start then they will do what right. I’m hopeful that I’ll see the price is adjusted on my order within 24-48 hours. $2,000 worth of savings can go a long way in regards to loyalty
I ordered mine on May 16 and no Vin yet. My rep Fixed the price before i had even asked about it