TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Production - Empirical Evidence

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by MDR SEA, Jun 8, 2018.

1. MDR SEA

MDR SEA 2015 Model S 85D, 2016 Model X 90D

20180607_162025.jpg Saw this yesterday, off I-5, just south of the BC border – 16 Tesla Model 3.

Probably heading to Vancouver. Glad I caught the flag in the background. This is the kinda stuff that makes America great, not coal - IMHO.

Good on ya, Mr. Musk! 20180607_161926.jpg 20180607_162005.jpg

• Like x 9
    • Love x 3
  2. M3Denver

M3Denver Member

looks like no shipping protection on the cars? they haven't learned yet?

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
  3. Alketi

Alketi Member

Looks like the two cars with rear tape aren't the last two on the carrier, as I'd expect they should be. Or perhaps they should be at the front.

In either case, putting the taped cars in the middle doesn't seem to be very useful.

• Like x 1
  4. MDR SEA

A work in progress, I guess.
    I'm in the glass half full crowd....

5. ConcordeSST

ConcordeSST Supporting Member

Wow. You manged to capture every single color and wheel option in a single image. Nice work!

6. MDR SEA

Yeah.
    It wasn't easy, some might even say impossible.
    But hey, I drive an electric car with 270 mile range that can hit 60 mph in 4.5 sec and just a few years ago some were saying that was impossible.. Go figure?

• Like x 3