Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Profile Settings not Saving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 seat profile settings are saved, but side mirrors, HVAC and seat heaters are not. My wife's mirror settings (and heat settings LOL) are wildly different than mine and I have to adjust them each time we switch drivers. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it part of the not-quite-complete software in the M3?

I also swear that the lumbar settings keep reverting to my wife's settings (The forward/back, up/down seat settings are saved).

Sorry if this has already been posted, I searched for it and could not find any threads.

I've noticed similar issue after I got my car back from SC. Steering wheel doesn't always return to my setting when I get in the car or after easy entry setting. I tried to reboot and even created a different profile and it still doesn't restored to my profile setting, most of the times. Probably 8 out of 10 times. Seat and mirrors do change to my setting. Just steering wheel. I have to manually move it toward me. Height seems to be ok just telescopic doesn't seem to work every time.
I have firmware version 2018.14.13 9e3b7ff