Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rally to Kettleman City: Everyone Invited!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
Anyone want to do an organized drive from LA to Kettleman City or somewhere else? Did one last weekend and it was amazing. Left at noon, was home by 7. I think would be fun with multiple 3's and maybe an X or S or even non-owners who want to feel what a long distance drive is like. Rally up there and explore and maybe have lunch at Harris ranch or something? Here is some pics from our trip. Let me know if interested! More details to come.
IMG_1043.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg
IMG_1012.jpg
IMG_1041.jpg

Anyone want to do an organized drive from LA to Kettleman City or somewhere else?
When? I'll be in Japan the next three weeks, getting me a little okonomiyaki. I really do want to see your blackout.

I have an invitation to configure but I put it on hold because I need SAS. So, I would agree to ride shotgun with you but only if you promise to keep it under 100. ;)

Looking at maybe May 5 or 6th or the weekend after. Leaving Hawthorne(Space X) supercharger at around 9 am. Then go to Buttonwillow supercharger for those who may need a little charge/ caffeine boost/stretch legs/snacks. Then on to Kettleman City and have event and then drive to Harris Ranch for some steak and drive back for those who live in SoCal. Going to make number decals for those going for back windshield. So please RSVP in poll if joining on either drive to Kettleman City from Space X, drive from Buttonwillow to Kettleman City, Kettleman City to Harris Ranch or the drive back. Just please RSVP yes if you are going to any of them. I will have snacks for stop at buttonwillow. NON OWNERS, RESERVATION HOLDERS, OR S, X or 3 OWNERS WELCOMED No matter which stop you join at. It will be amazing. Bringing my 3 and maybe the X also. Let’s make this a huge event for all to remember.
Thanks,
Zack

Reactions: Pkmmte
Cool. Put the link here and I will post it in the groups. We had an awesome So Cal Tesla event with over 100 owners a few weeks back. I was sad I missed this weekends Kettleman meet up and would definitely be in for the next one.
Perfect! Thanks! Lets top the last one!!Looking at May 6th. Other one was just meeting p at KC i think. this one is a drive to from LA and people meeting us from nocal at KC then we ALL go to harris ranch.