Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC Colors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if anyone can photoshop Euro rear tail lights on this beauty.

model3_white_18_dark.jpg

Is Sig red have metallic in it or is it more candy apple? I am trying to figure out the color and I think I could sway to that color instead of silver. I would love to see a sig red in Austin before I order but I think that is out of the question.

Is Sig red have metallic in it or is it more candy apple? I am trying to figure out the color and I think I could sway to that color instead of silver. I would love to see a sig red in Austin before I order but I think that is out of the question.
It's definitely a metallic color, although the flakes are not as pronounced as on some metallics. Google search came across this website that might help show it in more detail. I think it's a gorgeous color.

2012 Tesla Model S #983/1000 (Signature Red) - Distinctiv_Detailing

It's definitely a metallic color, although the flakes are not as pronounced as on some metallics. Google search came across this website that might help show it in more detail. I think it's a gorgeous color.

2012 Tesla Model S #983/1000 (Signature Red) - Distinctiv_Detailing

Thanks it really does look gorgeous. I am used to having a fire engine red color (my truck is bright red). I had a mustang in a similar color. Not sure what I am going to do :)

model3silver-jpg.229545

The recent photos of the silver M3 look much better than the first ones that came out. They don't look as dull and are closer to the alpha silver than I thought it was. It's still not as chrome-like as the alpha but it puts it back on my list of possibilities. I would expect it to be the same silver as the S/X. Opinions of anyone who has seen the silver S/X are welcome. I'm mainly interested in how dull or shiny metallic it looks.

model3silver-jpg.229545

The recent photos of the silver M3 look much better than the first ones that came out. They don't look as dull and are closer to the alpha silver than I thought it was. It's still not as chrome-like as the alpha but it puts it back on my list of possibilities. I would expect it to be the same silver as the S/X. Opinions of anyone who has seen the silver S/X are welcome. I'm mainly interested in how dull or shiny metallic it looks.
I think most of the photos up to this point of the silver RCs were under cloudy conditions which most likely "dulled" down the metallic nature of the color. Also depends on what was used to take the pictures, someone's cell phone or quality digital SLR camera.