Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About 30 more pictures from that shot
Tesla Model 3

From
eRe9LfX.jpg

peZtKOv.jpg

to
RtSdSd3.jpg
That is absolutely gorgeous except that the seams are really interesting. Maybe because its a RC.

Last edited:
I don't think the seams on the M3 are any worse than other cars, for example the seam around Audi TT's, around the hood:

I'm sure we can find poor specimens amongst any maker (and especially old cars with unknown histories). However, I would Tesla has a recent history of poor seams and alignments, while German premiums (Audi included) has a recent history of massive attention to detail when it comes to seams and alignments. The Germans really put a lot of effort into that.

The problem with Tesla is that many aligment issues are systematic. E.g. the mislined chrome trim on Classic Model S is near legendary (my P85 had it too) and Model X seam issues are dime a dozen... Is it possible Model 3 will be better in this regard? Of course. But just saying the history is there. Expecting things automatically to be better is probably not the wisest approach.