Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly best interior shot so far, from Electrek: Tesla Model 3: new pictures of release candidate shows interior wood trims

screen-shot-2017-05-17-at-10-10-49-pm.png

Guess i can't really make out the grain, but i feel like I'm going to need a gaudier wood trim than that, personally. We'll see.

Last edited:
OMG!!!! I saw the red RC today!!

Finished up our factory tour and was headed out of the factory when I noticed a red Tesla with a weird front end. Thought...huh....HOLY SH-beep! THE MODEL 3!!! I punched it, my husband started yelling for me to slow down and the 3 zipped by me.

I couldn't get my phone out and hubby was not cooperating so I only caught the tail end with my cell. I will download my dash cam video as soon as I can and post that as well.

Killer end to an awesome factory tour!!

Finished up our factory tour and was headed out of the factory when I noticed a red Tesla with a weird front end. Thought...huh....HOLY SH-beep! THE MODEL 3!!! I punched it, my husband started yelling for me to slow down and the 3 zipped by me.

I couldn't get my phone out and hubby was not cooperating so I only caught the tail end with my cell. I will download my dash cam video as soon as I can and post that as well.

Sounds like you had just a fleeting glance, but any initial impressions since you've now seen it in person?

Okay not liking your husband's lack of urgency. Get a divorce....or at least threaten one!

Last edited:
Sounds like you had just a fleeting glance, but any initial impressions since you've now seen it in person?

I thought the front end looked a little odd in person. It was fleeting though, and I didn't like the refresh Model S at first either, so it may grow on me once I get to see more in person.

Here is the dash cam video. I discovered my Blackvue is exhibiting some sort of focus issue and my rear camera is not operational from this exercise, so I need to do some troubleshooting when we get back from our trip.

Reactions: JoaoD and tracksyde