Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

FlatSix911

Porsche 918 Hybrid
Jun 15, 2015
Silicon Valley
The panel gaps are a bit rough ... :cool:

Model 3 - Body Structure/Frame • r/teslamotors

gBfoFw2.jpg

MP3Mike

Feb 1, 2016
Oregon
I wish they were available for the S/X.

I'm sure you will be able to find plenty of Model 3 owners that would happily trade them for a set of Model S wheels. (They are rumored to fit. But maybe only S to 3, and not 3 to S because of the smaller size.)

wdolson

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2015
Clark Co, WA
The S had aero wheels available for a short time in 2013. I think they were a Tesla Store purchase. I have read they could increase range up to 10%, but that was over the original wheels, the increase over the slipstreams available now is probably less. kmanauto got a set and has them on his 90D. I think he's done some videos about the range difference.

ohmman

Plaid-ish Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay, CA
The S had aero wheels available for a short time in 2013. I think they were a Tesla Store purchase. I have read they could increase range up to 10%, but that was over the original wheels, the increase over the slipstreams available now is probably less. kmanauto got a set and has them on his 90D. I think he's done some videos about the range difference.
And awesome members like @David99 made their own.

ecarfan

Sep 21, 2013
West Vancouver, British Columbia
The S had aero wheels available for a short time in 2013. I think they were a Tesla Store purchase
Those early S aero wheels could be ordered when you ordered the car, just like any other available wheel style. Almost no one bought them and they were dropped.

That's taken at the new Kato Facility. 20 new Superchargers, service + service training, gallery and warehouse. Possible that this will be the new delivery centre?
See New Tesla building in Fremont with many Supercharger pedestals (not yet operational) . That building is a delivery center. One TMC member has posted that he took delivery of his new X at that building. It will certainly be used for Model 3 deliveries. So far there is no indication that those Superchargers (which are not yet operational) will be available 24/7 like a typical Supercharger location. At this point we don't know.

• Informative
Reactions: 3s-a-charm

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC