Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That actually looks different. It looks like a hole with something behind the front fascia. It doesn't look like a mesh contraption.
How's this?:
tesla-model-3-ultimate-gallery-31-e1486147647969.jpg

Perfect for the fourth.

( Before anyone says anything, I realize it's not white and don't care :p )

I wonder if the people driving these RCs are used to people driving erratically around them, generally acting like idiots cause they're so excited about seeing their car.

Yeah, that idiot was me today. In heavy traffic i suddenly notice I pulled in front of one on San Thomas Expressway near Central. Grinning like a mad man and giving them a hearty thumbs up. If I had tried to pull my phone out and take a picture I would have killed someone, I'm sure.

That's it ... I was to get a silver one, with base everything and bigger battery. But black aero-covered 18" just do not go well with silver, they go really well with white. So, it is down to silver with 19" rims or white with black base wheels. Or should I just go with blue?

Decision, decisions ...

I wonder if the people driving these RCs are used to people driving erratically around them, generally acting like idiots cause they're so excited about seeing their car.

Yeah, that idiot was me today. In heavy traffic i suddenly notice I pulled in front of one on San Thomas Expressway near Central. Grinning like a mad man and giving them a hearty thumbs up. If I had tried to pull my phone out and take a picture I would have killed someone, I'm sure.
Good thing you didn't.
The guys at Tesla are cross with some people that don't have enough sense...
[Serious] Stop Endangering Lives for Pictures • r/teslamotors
I love spy pics as much as the next person, but some among us need to be called out. Today someone in silver Corolla almost killed a motorcyclist trying to chase a model 3 near the testing lab at the Fremont plant. It is a car people! One that will soon be released. A picture is not worth someone's life. Please act responsibly taking pictures when safe and legal. I am not currently associated with Telsa Inc, but speak for friends that are.

Reactions: Topher
The sooner the reveal happens with high quality pics and video the sooner people will stop trying to get spy shots.

Very true. And back to the grill opening. With a single opening that low to the ground the mesh will keep small objects such as stones from damaging the battery cooling radiator and the AC condenser. As well, like conventional cars, the radiator and condenser will most likely be stacked one in front of the other or separately beside each other behind the mesh.