Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Ready To Be Designed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla account got an update this morning. After 18 months of waiting, my model 3 is now ready to be designed.

Completed the entire ordering process. I am now given a September 18th - November 18th estimated delivery.

Red LR Premium - 19in wheel- EAP + FS. Total $60k excluding tax and fees.

Can't wait.

You and a million others ... see all the new threads here :)

What is wrong with the math of waiting here?

Only ? 18 ? months of waiting?

A wait of 18 months implies a reservation in late 2016 or January 2017.
Does Bomquito mean a wait of 28 months?

How can anyone who did not reserve a car on March 31, 2016,or April 1, 2016 (which means a wait of 24+ months not 18 months) ) be invited to order a car now?

The minimum wait time to this point, June 2018, (assuming an invitation was not previously received between July 2017 and May 2018) is about 27 months

How can anyone (other than employee) who was not reserved on March 31 or April 1 2016, (and for an 18 month wait has not already received an invitation in mid 2017) even a Tesla owner, be receiving an invite and order at this point? Seems like the minimum wait to this point is on the order of 27 months

Indeed I reserved the vehicle Jan 2017. If new reservation estimate delivery is 4-6 months I think I deserve the September - November delivery estimate. Did you place a reservation and if so have you gotten the ability to configure?

How can anyone (other than employee) who was not reserved on March 31 or April 1 2016, (and for an 18 month wait has not already received an invitation in mid 2017) even a Tesla owner, be receiving an invite and order at this point? Seems like the minimum wait to this point is on the order of 27 months

Production ramp? It's what they've been really working hard to improve.

Reactions: CameronB