Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rear License Plate Frame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, during my drive today with my Model 3, the rear license plate fell off and pretty much long gone... It looks like I won't be able to simply screw in a temporary plate as the rear requires a specific frame...

Any one have any suggestions on where I could get a replacement rear license plate frame that fits a 2021 Model 3 SR+?

Unfortunately, during my drive today with my Model 3, the rear license plate fell off and pretty much long gone... It looks like I won't be able to simply screw in a temporary plate as the rear requires a specific frame...

Any one have any suggestions on where I could get a replacement rear license plate frame that fits a 2021 Model 3 SR+?
I have one that I would just give you. Unfortunately, it looks like you are in Canada, and shipping over the border would be to costly.

Upvote 0
OP is from Canada, there is no subframe my car that I can see. It bolts directly to the trunk lid as does yours.
Which year is your Model 3?

When Tesla started to ship to Europe, a Model 3 rear license bracket was added.

US License Plate Bracket​
US Rear License Plate Holder .jpg

European License Plate Bracket​
European Rear License Plate .jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: forumer
Upvote 0