Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rear Passenger Seats Rattling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm currently having some intense rattling in my rear passenger seats (particularly the right one) and the seat always rattles. I've taken it to a service center (and paid them $195...) to "fix" it, but even after they told me the rattle is gone, it's still there.

Was wondering if any of you had anything similar? I thought it was a latch issue, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I even padded the area where the latches meet.

• Informative
Reactions: Vern Padgett
Check to see if the rattling is actually coming from the rectangular opening in the center of the rear deck.
Someone here has found that the noise is coming from there and was able to eliminate it by sticking a piece of paper in the corner from the trunk side.
I had some noise form the junk left between the seat and rear.

I've had my wife ride in the back seat for hours trying to find the source of the annoying rattling-- we decided it was due to the cheap ass cardboard construction of the panels in the back area-- Tesla is anyone reading this--- Pay over 52 THOUSAND for your car and it sounds like a CHEAP junker?