Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rear "TESLA" Decal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was a fun little project I did, thought it filled in the empty space of the rear much better than just the T logo. Took only about 15 minutes and it made me even think about declining the dual motor badge!

Attachments

• Model 3 Rear.jpg
    Model 3 Rear.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,413
I'm going to remove the dual motor badge from mine to clean the rear up. After seeing this I REALLY like the TESLA instead of the T in the rear a lot better.....ideas ideas... I was considering just debadging the whole thing all together...there is no mistaking what this car is....

Reactions: zhalcyon
I'm going to remove the dual motor badge from mine to clean the rear up. After seeing this I REALLY like the TESLA instead of the T in the rear a lot better.....ideas ideas... I was considering just debadging the whole thing all together...there is no mistaking what this car is....
I really like my debadged front. It was on accident as the shop installed PPF and didn’t have a replacement logo handy. Never been one for stealth looks but the front end looks so clean and Porsche like.

• Love
Reactions: YisSerL