Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive Ubertine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

First time buyer. The rear wheel drive ticked all the boxes for me but I must admit I do like the Ubertine wheels on the Performance model though not enough to buy the performance model itself.
Is there anyway to get the performance wheels on the rear wheel model? I thought if anymore might know it would be here.

Cheers
Mike

Hi All,

First time buyer. The rear wheel drive ticked all the boxes for me but I must admit I do like the Ubertine wheels on the Performance model though not enough to buy the performance model itself.
Is there anyway to get the performance wheels on the rear wheel model? I thought if anymore might know it would be here.

Cheers
Mike

Not from the factory, but you can put whatever aftermarket wheels on you want to that fit (with the resultant hit in range etc).

You *can* purchase them separately from Tesla but you will pay out the nose. You can't get them instead of the stock wheels and tires though. You'd have to purchase both. Your best bet is to get a used set from someone local who bought a M3P but doesn't want 20" wheels on their car. Probably harder to find in Australia than here in the States, but that's just me guessing.