Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 rental near Manchester?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

Apologies if this isn't the best place to ask this question but after doing some digging online I'm come up with nothing, I'm looking to rent a Model 3 for a 500 mile round trip in August. All the companies I can find are down south, so the cost of them dropping off the car to Manchester exceeds the actual rental cost.

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can rent a Model 3 around the Manchester area? Or if someone wants to rent their car me, happy to chat through specifics, etc.

Cheers,

Max

Does it have to be a M3? I know Enterprise list the Model S “or similar”, might be worth asking them directly now that the Q2 deliveries are all in as they may have more in the fleet.
Indeed. I had a very nice S loaner from enterprise via Roadside assistance last time my S had issues. A private arrangement has too many pitfalls if insurance should discover that it was a financial arrangement and an accident occurred.

Oh, and cheeky person might buy a M3 and return it within the week & 1,000 miles if that is still a thing...

Cheers for the replies, ideallyI'm looking for a M3. The S is just a bit too big compared to what I'm used to driving.

Oh, and cheeky person might buy a M3 and return it within the week & 1,000 miles if that is still a thing...
Unfortunately it isn't otherwise I'd seriously consider it.. not so sure I'd be giving the car back after a week though 😂

Cheers for the replies, ideallyI'm looking for a M3. The S is just a bit too big compared to what I'm used to driving.

Unfortunately it isn't otherwise I'd seriously consider it.. not so sure I'd be giving the car back after a week though 😂
There used to be a rental/shuttle between LA and San Diego. It didn't last long, sadly. Apparently you can rent M3s in Oz currently.

Bit of a long shot, but if there are no rental offers forthcoming, I wonder if it might be worth approaching some people who have cars for sale, maybe even the trade sellers?

Defer your sale a week or two and make some guaranteed money in the meantime?

Google is your friend.

I do fancy renting one of their Model 3's that do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds

Worth giving easirent a call. I know they did have a white SR+ at the Wigan branch, this was about 18 months ago.

Not sure what they have now, I know back then they were not seeing much demand and the owner was using it himself most of the time.

Chris.

Hello!

Apologies if this isn't the best place to ask this question but after doing some digging online I'm come up with nothing, I'm looking to rent a Model 3 for a 500 mile round trip in August. All the companies I can find are down south, so the cost of them dropping off the car to Manchester exceeds the actual rental cost.

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can rent a Model 3 around the Manchester area? Or if someone wants to rent their car me, happy to chat through specifics, etc.

Cheers,

Max
I used Evision once and they were fine, they have a location near Leeds so not too far from Manchester.