Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 repairs in Rockville Maryland area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the unfortunate circumstance of needing to have body work done (likely replace a rear door). Does the service center perform these repairs? I am assuming not.

I'm a bit pessimistic about a repair shop being able to get parts from Tesla in a timely manner and also being able to perform all the repairs, so I'm looking for any recommendations from those in the DMV area that might have had good experiences somewhere.

Thanks!

You can search here, Tesla, and find qualified Body Shops in your area or also contact Tesla as @CUBldr97 noted.

Sorry to hear that you need repair work done. I had a good bit of repair work done once and they Body Shop returned the car "like new" so I'm sure you won't have any issues.

I have the unfortunate circumstance of needing to have body work done (likely replace a rear door). Does the service center perform these repairs? I am assuming not.

I'm a bit pessimistic about a repair shop being able to get parts from Tesla in a timely manner and also being able to perform all the repairs, so I'm looking for any recommendations from those in the DMV area that might have had good experiences somewhere.

Thanks!

Give this place a call. About 5-10m from Rockville SC. I see a long line of all models in for body work.

Service King - Gaithersburg
8221 Snouffer School Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
(240) 631-0123

Safe travels.

Reactions: preilly44