Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Replacement Wiper Blades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bosch Replacement Wiper Blades for the Model 3 available at O'Reilly Auto Parts

Front Left: 26 inch blade
Front Right: 19 inch blade

Bosch Spectrum DirectFit Beam Wiper Blades

Description:
Bosch Spectrum DirectFit™ Beam matches the same blade technology and connection fitment to deliver factory performance. The patented beam design with aerodynamic spoiler provides long-lasting wiping performance in all weather.

Key Features:
A blended natural rubber with graphite treated wiping edge to reduce friction for a clean and quiet wipe
An aerodynamic spoiler creates a downward force, ensuring consistent wiping performance at high speeds
Easy, DirectFit™ Installation

Installation Video:
Spectrum DirectFit Beam Install Videos

Part Numbers:
B1903 - $19.99 at O'Reilly Auto Parts
B2603 - $22.99 at O'Reilly Auto Parts

Bosch PureVision Wiper Blades

Description:
Bosch PureVision™ wiper blade program, a beam technology that delivers high wiping quality for all-weather performance.

Key Features:
Patented beam technology applies more uniform wiper arm pressure along the entire length of the blade for virtually streak-free wiping performance
Graphite treated wiping edge reduces wiping friction for a smooth and quiet wipe
Quick and easy installation with the Click-On™ adapter system

Installation Video:
PureVision Install Videos

Part Numbers:
19PUV - $17.99 at O'Reilly Auto Parts
26PUV - $19.99 at O'Reilly Auto Parts

When searching on the Bosch web site, select 2017 Tesla Model 3. Other years will yield no results.
Vehicle Part Finder | Bosch Auto Parts

Source: Bosch and O'Reilly web sites (2019-MAY-30)
Prices for reference only, may vary in other locations.

I would love to know first hand if any of these work. My past searches on replacement blades seemed to turn up empty, but I got mine at the service center. Both blades cost $23 each (they try to charge you $20 in labor costs to put them on...lol no...)

Just bought and installed a set of Bosch 19PUV and 26PUV wiper blades. They were $18 and $20 respectively at O'Reilly Auto Parts and they will install them for free. The blades look comparable in quality to the factory original blades.

The B1903 and B2603 did not fit into the receiver of the wind shield wipers in my Tesla Model 3.

Description:
Bosch Spectrum DirectFit™ Beam matches the same blade technology and connection fitment to deliver factory performance. The patented beam design with aerodynamic spoiler provides long-lasting wiping performance in all weather.

Key Features:
A blended natural rubber with graphite treated wiping edge to reduce friction for a clean and quiet wipe
An aerodynamic spoiler creates a downward force, ensuring consistent wiping performance at high speeds

Installation Video:

Part Numbers:

Description:
Bosch PureVision™ wiper blade program, a beam technology that delivers high wiping quality for all-weather performance.

Key Features:
Patented beam technology applies more uniform wiper arm pressure along the entire length of the blade for virtually streak-free wiping performance
Graphite treated wiping edge reduces wiping friction for a smooth and quiet wipe

Installation Video:

Part Numbers:

When searching on the Bosch web site, select 2017 Tesla Model 3. Other years will yield no results.

PLEASE NOTE!!!

The Bosch Spectrum DirectFit Beam Wiper Blades (Part numbers B1903 and B2603) did NOT fit into the wiper blade receiver on my Tesla Model 3. It appears the Bosch product selector may be in error, unless Tesla changed the blades they were using on the Model 3. I apologize for the misinformation.

However, the Bosch PureVision Wiper Blades (Part numbers 19PUV and 26PUV) did fit. They were $18 and $20 respectively at O'Reilly Auto Parts and they installed them for free. The blades look comparable in quality to the factory original blades.

Description:

Key Features:

Installation Video:

Part Numbers:

Description:

Key Features:

Installation Video:

Part Numbers:

Thanks much for this valuable info! I'm not really diggin' the wipers that came on the car. I mean, they're "ok" but leave trails of water on the windshield, as they sweep and then settle back in under the hood. It takes several additional pushes on the stalk button to finally clear all the water. When driving in rain, no issues but, washing, meh. Best wipers I've experienced: Lexus is250. Man, you could hit it to wash and clear the windshield and when it was done, perfect!

I would love to know first hand if any of these work. My past searches on replacement blades seemed to turn up empty, but I got mine at the service center. Both blades cost $23 each (they try to charge you $20 in labor costs to put them on...lol no...)
I got the pair - they fit on my Model 3 just fine. I had to remove the installed adapter and put on the adapter that came with it - then remove "shim C" as shown in the video that was listed on a piece of paper that was in the package:

My adapters were a little different but the basic concepts were the same. The wiper blades look the same as the Tesla ones, once installed. The rubber feels the same. Long term who knows, since it's currently $14 for the pair, I'm willing to try it out.