Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Replacement Wiper Blades

JBare

Mar 30, 2016
Northern VA
I'm pretty sure the Bosch OE Specialty AeroTwin Set are the OEMs. Not only does the Bosch site say that 2018/2019 Model 3's are compatible, but I just ordered a set from Amazon, and they're identical to the stock ones (minus the Bosch branding) - no adapter or any other monkeying around needed - 30 second install. These are the same wipers that were OEM for my last car, Audi A4 (RIP you piece of crap).
Thanks, just hit 11 months and 19k so I think it's about time to do some maintenance. Guess I could check the washer fluid too. Only thing I've done so far is rotate tires which I'm sure for another.

SageBrush

REJECT Fascism
May 7, 2015
New Mexico
My impression is that 'Bosch Aerotwin' refers to the rubber blade; the blade length and adapter combinations lead to a lot of part numbers. The Tesla Model 3 is suited for part #

Mixing and matching requires 26" and 19" lengths; I am unsure how to specify the correct adapter other than to eyeball it:

3397007430PHFRWHCO0000NA_lg.jpg

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
Dec 11, 2017
New Jersey
My impression is that 'Bosch Aerotwin' refers to the rubber blade; the blade length and adapter combinations lead to a lot of part numbers. The Tesla Model 3 is suited for part #

Mixing and matching requires 26" and 19" lengths; I am unsure how to specify the correct adapter other than to eyeball it:

3397007430PHFRWHCO0000NA_lg.jpg

NO, it's a COMPLETE OEM replacement blade set, nothing more to order, nothing to modify, plug and play install.

OE Specialty AeroTwin Wiper Blades | Bosch Auto Parts

See Amazon Reviews....
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B013VDW...7O&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it#customerReviews

Ken43

Supporting Member
Feb 27, 2018
Florida
I installed the Bosch pure vision PUV 19 and PUV 26 from O'Reilly Auto Parts in August, 2019. Unfortunately after 3 months the blade on the driver / left side was squeaking and chattering. No amount of cleaning of blade and glass stopped it. The blade seemed to be less flexible than the OEM. I have now installed the OE Specialty AeroTwin Wiper Blades | Bosch Auto Parts pair 26" 19" A102S as mentioned in post #45. Squeak went away. Hopefully they will last longer.

jipvk

P3D+ | 2020 | FSD | White Interior | White
Nov 16, 2019
Zürich, Switzerland
It's near impossible to find anything but the Bosch here in Europe, I want silicone but can't find any of the brands recommended here in the thread online in Europe.

PoitNarf

My dog's breath smells like dog food
Jun 7, 2016
NJ
Got the Bosch AeroTwin set mentioned here. Very happy so far. Definitely appears to be exactly the same as the OEM blades except for the Bosch logo.

• Disagree
Reactions: kpeng

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC