Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Replacement Wiper Blades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty sure the Bosch OE Specialty AeroTwin Set are the OEMs. Not only does the Bosch site say that 2018/2019 Model 3's are compatible, but I just ordered a set from Amazon, and they're identical to the stock ones (minus the Bosch branding) - no adapter or any other monkeying around needed - 30 second install. These are the same wipers that were OEM for my last car, Audi A4 (RIP you piece of crap).
Thanks, just hit 11 months and 19k so I think it's about time to do some maintenance. Guess I could check the washer fluid too. Only thing I've done so far is rotate tires which I'm sure for another.

Reactions: akajester
My impression is that 'Bosch Aerotwin' refers to the rubber blade; the blade length and adapter combinations lead to a lot of part numbers. The Tesla Model 3 is suited for part #

Mixing and matching requires 26" and 19" lengths; I am unsure how to specify the correct adapter other than to eyeball it:

3397007430PHFRWHCO0000NA_lg.jpg

My impression is that 'Bosch Aerotwin' refers to the rubber blade; the blade length and adapter combinations lead to a lot of part numbers. The Tesla Model 3 is suited for part #

Mixing and matching requires 26" and 19" lengths; I am unsure how to specify the correct adapter other than to eyeball it:

3397007430PHFRWHCO0000NA_lg.jpg

NO, it's a COMPLETE OEM replacement blade set, nothing more to order, nothing to modify, plug and play install.

OE Specialty AeroTwin Wiper Blades | Bosch Auto Parts

See Amazon Reviews....
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B013VDW...7O&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it#customerReviews

I installed the Bosch pure vision PUV 19 and PUV 26 from O'Reilly Auto Parts in August, 2019. Unfortunately after 3 months the blade on the driver / left side was squeaking and chattering. No amount of cleaning of blade and glass stopped it. The blade seemed to be less flexible than the OEM. I have now installed the OE Specialty AeroTwin Wiper Blades | Bosch Auto Parts pair 26" 19" A102S as mentioned in post #45. Squeak went away. Hopefully they will last longer.