TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model 3 Reservation Day - March 31st- Minneapolis/Eden Prairie, MN Tesla store

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by flankspeed8, Feb 22, 2016.

1. flankspeed8

flankspeed8 Member

I have never visited a Tesla store before so this will be my first visit. Can't wait to place two reservations for the M3 (one for Iowa friend) and am wondering if anyone who visits this store frequently has any insight into the stores plans for the 31st? Does anyone really think that there will be lines of people or is that just hype? Who else is planning on being there?

2. glenhurst

glenhurst Member

The showroom area of the Eden Prairie Tesla site is rather small. Most of the building is taken up with the service area. If they move the Model S they usually have in the showroom to the outside, then there's a lot of space. So, I imagine it will depend on how many people show up.

I have to work that day, so I won't be there when they open, but I may pop in over lunch or after work. Will probably put a deposit down.

3. flankspeed8

flankspeed8 Member

Anyone heard what the plans are for the 31st? Hearing about different things from other centers, but nothing from MSP.

4. ElectricTundra

Call them and ask. They don't bite. Really.