Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 reservation holders - have you gone MS/MX instead?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my reservation for a Model 3 on April 2, 2016 On Sept 26 2016 I purchased my Model S. I love my car and plan to keep my Model 3 reservation going to replace our 2010 Toyota Prius. Going all TESLA November 2016 to January 2018 is my estimated configuration invitation dates.

Me three
After making a mistake of test driving a MS, I purchased one in Sept. And my wife stole it from me. She drives it every day and I get to drive “my” MS once a month. Not fair. I was going to cancel my M3 reservation but got lazy. Now I really want M3 for myself and getting one.
Need to figure out the tax credit issue. If I cannot get a tax credit then I am willing to wait for dual motor or performance version.

Me three
After making a mistake of test driving a MS, I purchased one in Sept. And my wife stole it from me. She drives it every day and I get to drive “my” MS once a month. Not fair. I was going to cancel my M3 reservation but got lazy. Now I really want M3 for myself and getting one.
Need to figure out the tax credit issue. If I cannot get a tax credit then I am willing to wait for dual motor or performance version.
Tell her that #metoo doesn't just mean her. We're in the same town let me set her straight.

• Funny
Reactions: wipster and isjka
Yes. Please. She even changed Tesla account name from Ryan’s Tesla to Mary’s Tesla.
By the way, do you actually own a M3 right now? I have never seen one in Elk Grove.
I just ordered one today.
Yes. I'm in Laguna West. Car is getting paint correction and paint protection film now. Hopefully will have it back today after a week without it. I haven't seen a Model 3 in EG yet either other than mine but I'm sure they're out there since I've seen plenty of S and X.