Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservation in UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What worries me is the range.
If it is 200 miles (150) it is not good enough for most people.
The 'competition' are looking at 300 miles.
I think it will be Mr Musk's surprise, with a higher range than 200.
Fingers crossed.

Was this meant to be in this thread??

I'm convinced, you will be able to get big range for the right price, not £25k, but for a price you will be able to get 300+ miles.

I went to the Oxford St store about 2 weeks ago and asked them if registrations would be taken in the UK Mar 31 - they said "no one had told them anything" but would take my number. Didnt hear anything (yet?). Im tempted to wander up anyway as 5-6pm would seem to be about the right time but would rather know in advance.

I think they were saying that you can order in store (in the US) after the announcement. 10am PST is 5pm in the UK (when is BST coming? Maybe 6pm)

10am PST is before the reveal, so you can order in store then. It is online that they said you can do during or after the reveal.
Edinburgh Store is open until 8pm. So I think I will be through in Edinburgh then :D

Phoned the Edinburgh Store on Sunday, and they confirmed that it was also £1000, but that we can go in at 6pm on the 31st March to make a reservation. Just so happen to be off that day. Might make a day of it. Pop in early for a look around the store.

Reactions: EV Guy