TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model 3 Reservation Issues/Bugs

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by hershey101, Apr 1, 2016.

1. hershey101

hershey101 Member

Hi Everyone,
    Yesterday Tesla's systems crashed with all the in-store reservations and some funny things happened with my reservations. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered these bugs.
    I reserved 3 cars, two on my name, and one on my father's name. However, our credit card got charged for $2K a piece, i.e. for 4 reservations. Both of us received 2 email confirmations for our reservations (consistent with the charge on the credit card). However, when I log into the mytesla.com account, one account shows 2 reservations, while the other shows 4 reservations!
    Clearly their are some bugs with their reservation system, has anyone else who reserved 2 or more cars encountered similar problems? How did you resolve this? Could the 150K number discussed last night be an overestimate of the actual reservations?