Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservation Numbers Appearing in My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My reservation wasn't done with an iPad but a computer, so I could see all the info entered. There was indeed a 24 hour warning for a confirmation going out via email, so I wouldn't be worried. I imagine the CC being charged is all that really matters as I received that alert within a minute; I can only imagine if there was a typo that short-term a correction to address or name is fully possible.

I know they told me that too... but I'm nervous they entered my e-mail incorrectly. Ah well... CC was charged and that's probably most important part. :)

Yeah, between CC charge, MyTesla, and email, the CC charge is what I'd be most happy to see. If they got your money, they made a reservation. Worst case scenario is a typo in the email at this point and that's a quick phone call tomorrow or sometime.

Reserved in Raleigh around 10:35 or so (maybe a bit earlier). My number is RN10819XXXX. Also still have not received an email, but it did show up on my already existing My Tesla account. Can't figure out a method to the numbers. I mean, the 10819 is the same starting to the numbers that user thnp from Norway got. So I suspect the numbers are probably coded by the server or database used. Unless there is a Norway - North Carolina connection I don't know about? (Alphabetical?)

I did mine in Raleigh at 10:50 and got a number RN10805XXXX. So it doesn't seem sequential.

I know they told me that too... but I'm nervous they entered my e-mail incorrectly. Ah well... CC was charged and that's probably most important part. :)
I know the feeling. But I watched the guy enter it because its easy to mispell my name. I put min in around 11am EST and I don't have an email nor a reservation number (though I did just open a mytesla account).

I reserved two, and have nothing in MyTesla yet (other than my in-process-of-cancellation X RN). My card shows a single $1k charge. Others who reserved two: do your cards also show a $1k charge, or did my rep make an oopsie?