Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservation Numbers Appearing in My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you create a Tesla account?

Create a My Tesla Account | Tesla Motors

The guy who did mine did it on a iPad but gave me the iPad to look at and verify all the info and had me hit the submit button. Capital One sent me a "flagged" transaction email and but approved it and the deposit is pending. Capital One did categorize the transaction as "Gas/Automotive" though.;)

Reactions: EV-Bull
I reserved in Burbank, CA about 30 minutes ago. The charge hit my credit card, but I, too, have yet to receive an email and can't see anything in My Tesla account.

Anyone else have/having this issue? Did it eventually show up?

I reserved at 10:10AM in Bellevue, WA. Money has left my checking account, but no confirmation email or number in My Tesla account yet.

I would assume it will take a while to process. There are an insane amount of people reserving all day today. Bellevue had way over 500 people lined up before the store even opened at 9:30am

Tweet from Elon for those that waited in line!

"Incredibly inspired by the interest in Model 3. You won't be disappointed. Also, small token of appreciation coming for those who lined up."

Attachments

• ElonTweet.png
    ElonTweet.png
    47 KB · Views: 107
  • Love
Reactions: GSP
My reservation number is RN-107255XXX. I was third in line at the Tesla store in Pittsburgh, got my reservation right around 10:08 am EST.

On my Tesla profile, in my Model 3 section, it says "Your Model 3 was reserved on 3/31/2016. You'll be invited to configure based on the date of your reservation".

Last edited: