Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservation

f30lux

Mar 21, 2018
So Cal
I have a model 3 reservation ready to configure (see screen shot attached), due to situation change,I can no longer afford the car so I can either cancel my reservation or pass it on to someone else for a small cost. Let me know if you are interested, I'm located in Southern California. It would an in-person transaction only.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    175.8 KB · Views: 39
  • InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 36

Hefe811

Apr 27, 2018
Spokane, WA
I have a model 3 reservation ready to configure (see screen shot attached), due to situation change,I can no longer afford the car so I can either cancel my reservation or pass it on to someone else for a small cost. Let me know if you are interested, I'm located in Southern California. It would an in-person transaction only.

I’m in SoCal. Interested. Already fully configured?

f30lux

Mar 21, 2018
So Cal
OP states for a small cost in his original post. :)
Yes, that is correct. I can just come cancel my reservation and get my deposit back, but if someone out there that wants to get the car early, take advantage of the tax credit, then this is the opportunity.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC