Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservations List - Australian TMC Edition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, right! However, a grand and a half is not the same as a sig reservation. Nowhere near as bad since I already drive a wonderful car, which was not the case first time around. Mind you, the wait did pay off since my shares appreciated dramatically over the time and largely paid for the S. I still have some but lost out increasing my stake in the recent price fall by about 5 bucks. Pity that!
Yes maybe it's just me but with the 3 I've really parked my reservation into sometime in the future, and not even contemplating when that might be. Seeing the issues tesla have now declared on the X, they should take as long as they need to get the 3 right. In any case if the 3 became available in say the next 12 months I wouldnt purchase it. No way am I letting go of my incredible S that soon.

Did everyone get another email from Tesla?

Thank you for reserving your Model 3. With your reservation, you are part of an exciting moment in history.

In the first 24 hours Model 3 received over 180,000 reservations, setting the record for the highest single-day sales of any product of any kind ever in world history.

More importantly, with your help, we took a huge step towards building a better future by accelerating the transition to sustainable transportation.

Like every Tesla, Model 3 is engineered to combine range, performance, utility and designed to be the safest car in its class. It accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in less than six seconds, and can travel 215 miles on a single charge. Starting at $35,000, Model 3 comes standard with Autopilot hardware and Supercharging capability.

"Sleek, quick as hell, and meant for the masses."
Wired

"It delivers what to my eye is the most agreeable, most romantic shape in the small-car class."
The Wall Street Journal

"The features are all there, and the overall design is gorgeous."
The Drive

We're currently increasing our production plans to minimize the wait for your Model 3. In the meantime, if you have questions about your reservation or Model 3, you can find all the information you need here.

Over the coming months we'll have more exciting updates to share with you about Model 3. Stay tuned!

Reactions: Chuq
Model3Tracker.info has had 1003 people enter their details, and 18 of those are Australian.
Why do we have two different trackers?
timpoo's spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LjzQprG0DV68aiu_iw4s1RrsB36osBMglgZMQWpGsKA/edit#gid=1850332209 has 42 Australian orders entered.
I'm thinking the amount of data is not yet thorough enough to draw conclusions.
Since the original question was is it 100's or 1000's I think a logical conclusion is that more than 999 people in Australia have ordered one.