Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RHD Rubber Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you like me to make some? Genuine question ;p

They'd be in the same shape as the www.alternateflux.com ones (my carpet floor mat thing I've just setup).

I confess to not knowing much about the rubber mats. How much do the standard ones sell for? I can see if i can produce them for a decent price... :)

I'd pay good money for a "non carpet" version! Live on a farm so needs to be sturdy!

They'd be in the same shape as the www.alternateflux.com ones (my carpet floor mat thing I've just setup).

I confess to not knowing much about the rubber mats. How much do the standard ones sell for? I can see if i can produce them for a decent price... :)
+1 for a full set including boot. Much rather pay someone on here than a rushed amazon job.

While I think your mats look good, they are no good to me. The car (LR version anyway) has mats already, what I want is rubber mats for winter/wet conditions, to protect the interior and make it easiest to clean. So yes, if you made rubber mats with a bit of a protective lip at the sides and a good fit, I would likely buy a set. Have a look at Tuxmat, the Canadian mat. That may be TOO rugged, but something in that direction, I would buy.

Reactions: coatesy89
While I think your mats look good, they are no good to me. The car (LR version anyway) has mats already, what I want is rubber mats for winter/wet conditions, to protect the interior and make it easiest to clean. So yes, if you made rubber mats with a bit of a protective lip at the sides and a good fit, I would likely buy a set. Have a look at Tuxmat, the Canadian mat. That may be TOO rugged, but something in that direction, I would buy.

Yes a bit of a lip on the rubber mats would be good. I would also be interested in carpet mats for the interior ( I would keep the rubber ones in the funk and boot all the time), but I would like the rear carpet mat to have the extended bit in the middle, as others have mentioned.

As someone in the LR queue, I agree with this. Definitely interested in decent quality rubber mats.

Also, while the mats for the interior need to be specific for RHD, is it safe to assume that the trunk/frunk areas are identical for both RHD and LHD? Genuine question. If the answer is yes then perhaps something like this from Taptes would do for those areas:

Front&Rear Cargo Liners for Tesla Model 3

I’ve just taken out my carpet mats for the winter, and fitted my new rubber mats from Next Day Car Mats. And yes, they did arrive next day!

909CD42B-838C-467A-97DF-BC735D990009.jpeg

CA19F22C-DDBB-42BC-9F9F-F2C5A97E270E.jpeg

DDB378C9-905A-4605-9510-1E5A8E53AB6C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: KennethS
Reactions: Roy W.