Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rimetrix Silver Orbital Wheel Covers (Set of 4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
-In great shape
-Minimal usage (a few light scuffs/marks on 1 or 2, barely visible)
-Come with the included protective strips (on backside) already installed.
-Include Rimetrix center caps
-Located in Los Angeles but willing to ship at buyers expense.

Asking for $190 + shipping. DM if interested!

Rimetrix_Orbital_Wheel_Covers_70.jpeg

Are you willing to meet half way? Are the scruff marks visible in the pic? If so which ones or can you take a closer pic of the ones? Thanks.
I'm willing to meet half way. To be honest the scuff marks aren't really visible in the pics - but I'll see if I can get a closer pic of it.

Btw - any idea how to send direct messages on here? I'm new to the forum and not seeing where to do that.

I'm willing to meet half way. To be honest the scuff marks aren't really visible in the pics - but I'll see if I can get a closer pic of it.

Btw - any idea how to send direct messages on here? I'm new to the forum and not seeing where to do that.
Same, i'm new here also. I'm also on the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y - Southern California facebook group. What's mid point for you? Montbello?

If you guys are using a browser, click on the profile name on the left (of the person you guys trying to dm) then click 'start conversation'

Same, i'm new here also. I'm also on the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y - Southern California facebook group. What's mid point for you? Montbello?

Also, curious on how long you had them and why your selling? Sorry, I know I should be DM'ing but i can't find the option. Let me know when you're avail. Thanks.