TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 @ Rocklin Tesla

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Amit519, Apr 26, 2018.

?

Are you still thinking of buying the Model 3?

Poll closed May 10, 2018.
  1. Yes: the current version that's available

33.3%
  2. Yes: but waiting for the AWD version

60.0%
  3. Yes: but waiting for the STD range version

6.7%
  4. No: changed mind and now buying MS or MX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No: not buying any Tesla after seeing M3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amit519

Amit519 Roadster dreams!!

I just received an email from Tesla NorCal Reno mentioning that the Model 3 will be on display at the Rocklin Tesla from tomorrow April 27th.
    Finally you can see, touch, feel and sit in the car over 430,000 of you have placed a $1000 deposit on. It's everything you have heard about it and a lot more!
    The also have a Red Model S on the showroom floor to compare the Model 3 with, in case you hadn't decided yet.
    If after seeing it in person, you find that the Model 3 is not for you, but you still want a Tesla, then do take a look at the Model S and X.
    Free supercharging for life with referral code is available through the end of this month.
    PM me just in case you think of buying a Model S or X and don't have a referral code.
    Screenshot_20180426-151431_Gmail.jpg

• Like x 1
  2. kfrank25

kfrank25 New Member

3. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

I guess the next time the club meets up we'll need to drive our 3s to the meeting. ;)

• Love x 1
  4. Amit519

Amit519 Roadster dreams!!

@Jason S, I'll be there tomorrow after work to order my third Tesla, model 3 this time.

5. EVnut

EVnut DARΞLL

For any Rocklin folks who may be looking at this thread: Anybody know if they have a HWPC in stock? I bought one yesterday in Fremont, and they gave me the wrong one. Gah! Would sure like to get that installed today.