Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you still thinking of buying the Model 3?

• No: changed mind and now buying MS or MX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No: not buying any Tesla after seeing M3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Amit519

Roadster dreams!!
Feb 6, 2018
NorCal, USA
I just received an email from Tesla NorCal Reno mentioning that the Model 3 will be on display at the Rocklin Tesla from tomorrow April 27th.
Finally you can see, touch, feel and sit in the car over 430,000 of you have placed a $1000 deposit on. It's everything you have heard about it and a lot more!
The also have a Red Model S on the showroom floor to compare the Model 3 with, in case you hadn't decided yet.
If after seeing it in person, you find that the Model 3 is not for you, but you still want a Tesla, then do take a look at the Model S and X.
Free supercharging for life with referral code is available through the end of this month.
PM me just in case you think of buying a Model S or X and don't have a referral code.
Screenshot_20180426-151431_Gmail.jpg

Reactions: Blup85
I just received an email from Tesla NorCal Reno mentioning that the Model 3 will be on display at the Rocklin Tesla from tomorrow April 27th.
Finally you can see, touch, feel and sit in the car over 430,000 of you have placed a $1000 deposit on. It's everything you have heard about it and a lot more!
The also have a Red Model S on the showroom floor to compare the Model 3 with, in case you hadn't decided yet.
If after seeing it in person, you find that the Model 3 is not for you, but you still want a Tesla, then do take a look at the Model S and X.
Free supercharging for life with referral code is available through the end of this month.
PM me just in case you think of buying a Model S or X and don't have a referral code.
View attachment 297006

For any Rocklin folks who may be looking at this thread: Anybody know if they have a HWPC in stock? I bought one yesterday in Fremont, and they gave me the wrong one. Gah! Would sure like to get that installed today.