Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD Dummy Fog Light/Marker Light - SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dummy Fog Light/Marker Light taken off of a new 2022 Model 3 RWD. They were on the car for 5 days. I replaced them with the OEM fog lights and have no use for the stock ones. These are for FREE if anyone wants to pick them up. I'm located in SoCal - Pasadena.

IMG_1779.jpegIMG_1781.jpeg

Dummy Fog Light/Marker Light taken off of a new 2022 Model 3 RWD. They were on the car for 5 days. I replaced them with the OEM fog lights and have no use for the stock ones. These are for FREE if anyone wants to pick them up. I'm located in SoCal - Pasadena.

View attachment 815638View attachment 815639
Hey Aloha,

How was the installation of the factory M3 fog lights to your M3 RWD? Was it plug and play or did you need a wiring harness?

Tim

Reactions: DataM3
Hey Aloha,

How was the installation of the factory M3 fog lights to your M3 RWD? Was it plug and play or did you need a wiring harness?

Tim
Hey Tim, this thread discusses wiring the OEM fog lights: 2020 SR+ Foglights
It's a pretty easy process that involves splicing two wires together. A few youtube videos do a pretty good job showing how it's done. You won't be able to turn the fog lights off and on because the car doesn't come with it programmed onto the screen, but they'll turn on whenever the accent bar light comes on. With that said, I took it to a local shop that specializes in Tesla's and they installed it pretty quickly.

Hey Tim, this thread discusses wiring the OEM fog lights: 2020 SR+ Foglights
It's a pretty easy process that involves splicing two wires together. A few youtube videos do a pretty good job showing how it's done. You won't be able to turn the fog lights off and on because the car doesn't come with it programmed onto the screen, but they'll turn on whenever the accent bar light comes on. With that said, I took it to a local shop that specializes in Tesla's and they installed it pretty quickly.
Hey. I'm close to Pasadena and would like to do this too. Where did you go, if you don't mind sharing?