Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really sure. I read previously VINS are not necessarily particularly sequential. For reference mine was very close to 700000 but not sure that helps....
I’m on a 676. Got the get ready text on Monday and obviously had sweet FA from Tesla since. Not sure what boat I’m on, so long as it stays a float that’ll do me, whilst flying a sunbed in Lanzarote 😎

Never say never, I ordered March 2022. Only recently been given a VIN. In that time I had 12 EDD changes!
Ha - I mentioned something like this in the Tesla service center where I took my M3 for yet another warranty repair and they had no idea. They thought everyone was getting their cars in 1 - 3 months right now, and that it was only a little worse earlier in the year? Odd.. surely they have access to basic reporting on this!

Do we think all cars made now are 2023 models for sure? Or is there still a crossover?

Reactions: Millenium101
Anyone actually received a 2023 Model 3, curious if the theoretical powered frunk is actually a reality?
I haven't but it's not.
The changes are that the suspension has been upgraded for improved comfort and USS has been removed, cameras are allegedly 5megapixel instead of 1.3 (although not noticeable to end-user) some other trivial changes like extra washer nozzles.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimboUK