Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anybody know if we get floor mats included with the RWD car?
For a more complete response than my "etc":
Carpet mats (not the rubber ones), front mud flaps, the granny charger, 4m to 8m charging cable (length varies depending on what they have at the time), first aid kit, 128 GB USB drive for sentry cameras, screen cloth, 2 RFID key cards.

No locking wheel nuts.

The car comes with the carpet style mats, type 2 cable, first aid kit etc. All the good stuff.

I upgraded to some better mats & puncture repair kit and that's about all I needed :)
i went for the Tessories all weather bundles (in a sale at the moment) floor mats, frunk & trunk mats and rear seat protectors. They arrived yesterday and seemed very good (no car to put them in yet though 🙃 )

i went for the Tessories all weather bundles (in a sale at the moment) floor mats, frunk & trunk mats and rear seat protectors. They arrived yesterday and seemed very good (no car to put them in yet though 🙃 )
Interested in these, but holding off until someone else comments on fit in a 2023 M3 RWD.
Need

Currently 3D printing a 90 degree adaptor for the tow bar electrics. Already have frunk hooks printed and need to find some M6 nuts so that I can make some trunk hooks.

Bought the console trays.

1 week to go........

Reactions: dajw2793
Interested in these, but holding off until someone else comments on fit in a 2023 M3 RWD.
Need

Currently 3D printing a 90 degree adaptor for the tow bar electrics. Already have frunk hooks printed and need to find some M6 nuts so that I can make some trunk hooks.

Bought the console trays.

1 week to go........
I can let you know re fit etc but not until 7th dec

Reactions: thetallpaul
i went for the Tessories all weather bundles
I had a long look at various ones after getting my car & ended up going with taptes (as seen on TeslaBjorn channel) all weather - I think they have a similar bundle deal going too.

They're great quality, do exactly what I wanted (waterproofing & way easier cleaning for winter months) and still allow you to access the sub-trunk area, as the pull tab pokes out in a pre-cut but at the bottom of the mat.

Seems like they have quite bad rep from about 2 years ago on delivery/wait times on this forum but mine arrived within a few days.

Reactions: dajw2793
The only annoying thought I had with the trunk floor mat is the restricted access it causes to the sub trunk
Taptes ones allow you good access to the pull tab, and the mat has a segment/fold allowing you to get to the sub trunk.

Main problem though is when you pull the tab, the false floor keeps sliding towards as you lift, rather than just doing a lifting motion.

Partial gain for another problem 😂 I'm thinking of getting some velcro tabs to try and keep it in place a little better

I was expecting some delivery dates to drop today for us white RWD customers but your message does not give me much hope M3UK

Jon_UK - hold my hand, same car, similar EDD rollercoaster (not quite as many jumps into 2023 for me, and it started on Nov-Dec 2022) and same VIN date :D

Reactions: M3UK
I was expecting some delivery dates to drop today for us white RWD customers but your message does not give me much hope M3UK

Jon_UK - hold my hand, same car, similar EDD rollercoaster (not quite as many jumps into 2023 for me, and it started on Nov-Dec 2022) and same VIN date :D
@Danzr Of course LOL :D. I haven't had an update either. My EDD normally jumps at the end of the day (not that I've had much experience of EDDs moving...MUCH....)

Remind me @M3UK where are you collecting from?

Latest batch of M3 and MY have started to arrive at Manchester - Trafford Centre

Attachments

• B53C1DA8-1A08-4152-8624-C198F5333984.jpeg
    B53C1DA8-1A08-4152-8624-C198F5333984.jpeg
    667.3 KB · Views: 50