Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Screen protectors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

So.. I'm sure there are a lot of people who know about this already, but for those who may not know...

I just saw that Youtube video and have ordered a double pack of the Matt finish and a double pack of the HD Anti-Fingerprint screen protectors.

Also, just because im used to it now in my current vehicle, I purchased the low profile convex blindspot mirrors.

Reactions: 03DSG
Cool. My screen protector is already, somewhat impatiently, waiting in my office. I ordered the single 5H one. Just saw Abstract Ocean is coming out with a 9H glass one as well. I really like the glass ones. I also got their 4 pack of blue lights for the footwells, console and glovebox. As well got their 3 bar puddle lights and 2 bright whites for the trunk.
Great communication, very prompt shipping. Pete will respond very quickly to inquiries. I wasn’t charged tax or duty on either order.

Cool. My screen protector is already, somewhat impatiently, waiting in my office. I ordered the single 5H one. Just saw Abstract Ocean is coming out with a 9H glass one as well. I really like the glass ones. I also got their 4 pack of blue lights for the footwells, console and glovebox. As well got their 3 bar puddle lights and 2 bright whites for the trunk.
Great communication, very prompt shipping. Pete will respond very quickly to inquiries. I wasn’t charged tax or duty on either order.
Glad to hear you had a good experience with them. I am going to install the HD Anti-Fingerprint protector at delivery.

Only 4 more weeks to go.. probably... maybe... I hope... lol

Reactions: 03DSG