Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Seat and Steering Wheel Cover/ Protectors/ Coatings Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for seat covers/ protectors, protective coatings etc basically anything to help protect the white seats? Was thinking about a steering wheel cover too, to protect the leather wheel so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also is there any consensus on what is best to clean the seats. I’ve read about people using baby wipes but then someone challenged that in a post saying they were acidic and too avoid?

I had my interior coated with GTechniq i1 Smart Fabric. It's supposed to add a ceramic type layer to the interior to make cleaning easier.

It was applied in the first week of ownership so don't have anything to compare it to but you might want to read up on it and decide if it's worth the cost/effort.

In terms of ongoing cleaning, I really like the new Gyeon Interior Detailer product. A single product that works on all interior materials in the Tesla so can be applied to pleather, plastics and Alcantara.

Reactions: Mm2021