Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 September 2019 Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 08/13 Nothing to date. Stopped by the delivery center, they could not understand why I had not been matched with a vin yet as there was an inventory car with my config, so they escalated. Still nothing. I guess wait and see. TM3P W/W FSD

Just received the VIN today! apparently they are delivering directly to my home. Has anyone experienced this? How did it go?
In December I was originally scheduled to be delivered Model 3 only to be called called by my local Service Center a couple days prior to the upcoming date, and they asked me to pick it up from them instead due to a large number of deliveries taking place.

I might be in luck then since you only ordered a few days earlier then I did and I am in Colo as well. As of today I heard "should be by the end of the month which luckily is sooner than later but even then you never know lol.[/QU
Update>>> Received a vin this morning. Tentative Delivery Sat. the 21st. Littleton Center.
Yay!! all of us CO people are getting our VINs!!

Yay!! all of us CO people are getting our VINs!!

haha, maybe I just asked for an update since the 2 weeks is clearly a crap shoot and got "That was just an estimate but it will certainly be here before the end of the month. I'd be shocked if its not here next week".

With it being the end of the quarter here soon ill bet there is some truth to it but reading how all over / hit or miss this process of taking delivery has been all over the country it wouldn't surprise me if it slipped into October lol.

Have you tried calling your delivery center? I had a vin like 2 days before it showed up in the account.
Sorry the late reply. I’ve been talking to the sales rep who helped us buy the car in the first place, and he’s telling me that the Fremont facility has actually had some major manufacturing issues at the assembly line for the AWD models (performance/long range) so I’m just wondering how much longer it’ll set me back. I’m dying at this point lol

I'm a little frustrated right now. I had received the delivery confirmation to pick up my Model 3 on Monday and get a call from them last night saying that there is no car, they have had a 'delivery issue' and that I now won't be able to get my car until 'sometime in October'. On top of that they will not be honouring the 2 years free supercharging because I am not taking delivery before the end of September.

Is this normal? From everything I've read, once you get the delivery confirmation date your car should be there.