Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 service alert issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got Tesla model 3 recently after almost 3 years in waiting After 2 weeks car displayed alert ‘Tesla may not start’ ‘contact Tesla service’ while it was parked. Was able to drive the car after display disappeared after few seconds. Happened again twice in last 1 week.Anyone with similar issues?. Had to contact Tesla who had not heard about it. Had to drive from Newcastle to Sydney for service. Was told need 2 days to check the car as they had to contact overseas engineers and was given Toyota loan car instead of other similar electric car!.Looks like it is inconvenient for regional people who have model 3 issues with the car as they need to drive it all the way back to Sydney.Tesla needs to improve the service for regional Tesla owners.

Reactions: baillies
Got Tesla model 3 recently after almost 3 years in waiting After 2 weeks car displayed alert ‘Tesla may not start’ ‘contact Tesla service’ while it was parked. Was able to drive the car after display disappeared after few seconds. Happened again twice in last 1 week.Anyone with similar issues?. Had to contact Tesla who had not heard about it. Had to drive from Newcastle to Sydney for service. Was told need 2 days to check the car as they had to contact overseas engineers and was given Toyota loan car instead of other similar electric car!.Looks like it is inconvenient for regional people who have model 3 issues with the car as they need to drive it all the way back to Sydney.Tesla needs to improve the service for regional Tesla owners.
I have had that alert pop up occasionally over the 3 years I've had my car. Just pop up and then go away not to be seen again for 6 months. Tesla Service can't see any alerts.
As for general service improvements, they are growing so fast they are struggling to keep up with the service needs. I hope it will get better as the company matures, I suspect it will.

I have had that alert pop up occasionally over the 3 years I've had my car. Just pop up and then go away not to be seen again for 6 months. Tesla Service can't see any alerts.
As for general service improvements, they are growing so fast they are struggling to keep up with the service needs. I hope it will get better as the company matures, I suspect it will.
Thanks for information