Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Service - Reverse Gear Squeak +

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

5_+JqckQttqck

Apr 27, 2018
Toronto
Hey everyone; this known issue occurred to my M3 VIN 29xxx and I took it in for a quick service appointment yesterday. However, in addition to this issue - there's a WRO or RWO noted on the car. It's something to do with a wiring harness.

They've kept the car overnight as it was 4PM when I checked in. They gave me a loaner 2018 July MS100D (This car is amazing btw) and kept me up to date via text on the status of the service. Very happy with the Mississauga Service Centre team!

Anyone have had this done? How serious is it?

Reactions: pcons
Hey everyone; this known issue occurred to my M3 VIN 29xxx and I took it in for a quick service appointment yesterday. However, in addition to this issue - there's a WRO or RWO noted on the car. It's something to do with a wiring harness.

They've kept the car overnight as it was 4PM when I checked in. They gave me a loaner 2018 July MS100D (This car is amazing btw) and kept me up to date via text on the status of the service. Very happy with the Mississauga Service Centre team!

Anyone have had this done? How serious is it?

Damn, nice loaner :)

Damn, nice loaner :)

Softer air suspension. I can see where the M3 got its roots from. Mostly the same but with more buttons. The dual motor acceleration was a joy to experience :)

Repairs are complete, all done under warranty and good-will service. Mississauga SC washed and charged the car. Very happy with the appointment.

Got to return the MS later after work - Wish I could keep it for the weekend though ;)

Softer air suspension. I can see where the M3 got its roots from. Mostly the same but with more buttons. The dual motor acceleration was a joy to experience :)

Repairs are complete, all done under warranty and good-will service. Mississauga SC washed and charged the car. Very happy with the appointment.

Got to return the MS later after work - Wish I could keep it for the weekend though ;)

Call them and say you got sent out on some urgent out of town business, no time to return the car and pick yours up and you will return it on monday :oops: