Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3: Short-Term Trade for Model S for Thanksgiving Road Trip

Would you let a stranger borrow your Model 3 if they let you use their Model S for a long weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A bit of a long shot here. I am looking for someone in the New Orleans Louisiana area with a Model 3 willing to let my wife and I borrow your Model 3 for a trip to Florida over Thanksgiving weekend. In exchange I'll leave my Model S for you to use. We are interested in the autopilot features as well as the faster supercharging rates and would love to test it out. I'd be willing to throw in a couple hundred bucks for the mileage and have it washed/detailed before we return it. Both of us have clean driving records and are fully insured. Let me know if you'd be interested!

F no! Use toro or an extended test drive.

Who would let anyone “rent under the table with no protection whatsoever“.... like will you pay for example if you hit a random tire on the roadway and there are huge scuffs on the bumper? Or door dings? Or if there’s a rock that nicks the windshield? All these things can happen on a road trip. Shoot my bmw ran over a tire on a trip to New Mexico from California. White bmw with black scuff marks. Parts of paint was rubbed off.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmd2005