Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 showing in MA - pay it forward

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
My family and I were fortunate enough to have met someone from this forum at end of Dec to show us their new Model 3. Definitely put my wife at ease to seeing it in person for our decision. Was a very helpful visit.

For that reason, I wanted to pay forward the kindness shown to us by making our Red Model 3 available for viewing on Saturday the 10th of Feb.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Details:
10am on the 10th Feb (Saturday) @ Dunkin Donuts in Harvard, MA 01451 (just of of Rt 2)

Would love to have other owners bring theirs as well.

Ps: also have posted on Tesla forum:
Model 3 showing in MA - pay it forward | Tesla

Kind regards!

Excellent. Got a few folks responding so far. Have a well to get more. But definitely going to keep. Hoping the weather stays.

Thanks for doing this! I might be able to attend if the stars align. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

Do you mind if I cross-post this to the New England subforum on Model 3 Owners Club? I think there are a few folks over there who live in the area but weren't able to see You You's car in Dedham or make the trip in to the Prudential. I'm sure they'd be interested in attending if they're able to.

Thanks for doing this. Very nice gesture. Unfortunately, I have a prior engagement so won't be able to make it. Too bad since I plan on ordering the Model 3 in red too.
I hope Dunkin Donuts has a big parking lot!

upload_2018-2-6_7-3-25.png

Reactions: Bokonon and HiTech
I'm just around the corner......

I went and saw the red one at the Pru last week, but my wife still hasn't seen one up close.

My plan is to move into a Performance 3 when they're out, but my wife has grown fond of the CPO S85 I bought to hold me over.....

Please post pics of the event.

In October 2012 we had 2 of the 3 Model S's in MA and a few other electric and eclectic cars for a meetup in my driveway.
Somewhere on the forum there are pics of this event.