Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Sighting Not Quite in the Wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's what's happening at the factory today. I charge here because I work down the street, but it's supplier test drive day for this Silver M3 and another non-gloss black one. Really nice up close.

IMG_9305.JPG
IMG_9304.JPG

And I was going down there today to get some center caps. It seems like every time I'm near the Chargers or delivery area, there are a bunch of guys in suits and rumors of "model 3s around here somewhere." One of the guys there said they frequently sneak them between two model S the same color. Nothing sneaky about this picture.

I think there's two windshield wipers there, I can see something to the left of the visible one. It is an odd angle to see it clearly, though.
I don't think so. Tap the photo to enlarge it and then you can enlarge it again with your fingers (if you are on an iPad or iPhone). I enlarged the photo quite a bit. What you see at the right rear corner of the hood is part of the hinge mechanism, I think. I can see only one wiper blade and arm, quite clearly. I cannot see a second wiper blade.