Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 silicone wiper blades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any suggestions on quality wiper blades?
I am looking at Piaa silicone wiper blades but am having difficulty acquiring them here in Canada
I went on there website to call customer service but just goes to a busy tone

Michelin Endurance XT Silicone blades
I tried looking for these, but again Im having difficulty’s finding them to place a order

Just an idea...
Ya that’s an option
I’m trying to get silicon ones as they are better
But definitely will go with oem after exhausting all efforts

Does anyone have any suggestions on quality wiper blades?
I am looking at Piaa silicone wiper blades but am having difficulty acquiring them here in Canada
I went on there website to call customer service but just goes to a busy tone

Michelin Endurance XT Silicone blades
I tried looking for these, but again Im having difficulty’s finding them to place a order
The Michelin Endurance XT are a Walmart exclusive, if I remember correctly. Otherwise these wiper blades seem to be better:
Passenger https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08RYDRMFF/
Driver https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08RYDN7BP/

My solution, just replace the inserts with silicon blades that you cut to size, easy to do. Basically two silicone replacement insert for $8, that's only $4 per wiper and they work well.
I've done that before, but it's not too easy to do on the OEM wipers. You need to use two small flat blade screw drivers to pop each end out in order to replace the rubber wiper. But if you are handy, it can be done.

I've done that before, but it's not too easy to do on the OEM wipers. You need to use two small flat blade screw drivers to pop each end out in order to replace the rubber wiper. But if you are handy, it can be done.
I suppose saying something is "easy" is only relative to things I think are hard. I also hand wash my car, rotate my tires, change my AC cabin filter and add my own windshield washer fluid, all of which I think are pretty easy.

Thanks for all the suggestion, I ended up finding a website Performance Aftermarket Parts and Accessories - CravenSpeed
they have piaa silicon wiper blades
paid 60$ and are shipping from the states into Canada
talked to the customer service rep, she was nice and helpful
said they fit and warranty there product
Yes, the PIAA wipers work fine (I've had those on my car for 1.5 years now). The only con I can think of was that the two wipers for Model 3 use different size refills (the 26" ones are wider than most of the other sizes).

Just an idea...
I signed into my account. The Model 3 is my only Tesla car. It told me:

Accessory is not compatible with any of your vehicles

Yes, the PIAA wipers work fine (I've had those on my car for 1.5 years now). The only con I can think of was that the two wipers for Model 3 use different size refills (the 26" ones are wider than most of the other sizes).
The Michelin chart in Costco says 28" left, 18" right. The Bosch web site says 26" for the left PUV blade and 19" for the right. What are the real lengths?

Reactions: beachmiles
This time around, rather than buying the inexpensive silicone refills like I had been doing, I splurged and bought the Bosh Aerotwin OEM replacement wipers from Amazon. Exactly the same as what came on the car, but with Bosch logo laser engraved on the end cap. Cost was $35, so not as expensive is many other brands, but about 4X the cost of the generic refills. All in all, the Bosch blades are working really well, better than the refills, so for the extra cost, replacing with the Bosch blades is not a bad option. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013VDWXTI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1