Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Update 2018.50.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found the release notes on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/a9vocm/201850_7e49f8a_release_notes_cold_weather/

338352C7-F1E7-4DB3-8A10-CD4C75C1FB4D.jpeg

The update is somehow able to thaw the charge port better when you precondition from the mobile app.

• Informative
Reactions: gogogoducks
I would like to see...

Uncorking of NonP- gimme another 0.5s please!

Netflix/Amazon/YouTube support (fine, just on WiFi!)

FaceTime or Google Hangout calling using internal camera

360 security cam and a parking mode

Remote camera viewing from Tesla app

Better blind spot warning
Hey dude, this is a car not a PC. I’m all for the quicker speed and camera improvements but facetime and netflix?..

actually netflix/ youtube would be great! When your at a Supercharger!

Make it so video can only play when the vehicle is in PARK.
Exactly this. Also for all of us that have kids, being able to use that massive screen for entertainment as we wait to pick them up or for those who have spouses, would be great to be able to wait in the car as they shop and we watch a movie with the Model 3 surround sound and AC on. Hardware is already there so why not!

Ok...I'll ask - How do you.....

Wait.

Why would you put a charge cable into your car unlatched?

That's the equivalent to ICING a supercharger.

I didn't. The car does it automatically now when done charging to avoid freezing the cable to the port. After the initial charge when I left the car at the airport, it unlocked. Someone removed the cable. I've since lost 11% range and can no longer top off before I return.