Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you enable that? I don't think I've seen that setting in any of the menus.
I don't remember seeing it either and I definitely didn't purposefully enable it. But it seems to be working. I can watch the temp increase on my car, then I check back 15 minutes later and it's cooler than when I checked it before (like from 101 down to 94, then rises again quickly). Battery has dropped about 6 miles of range also in the 7 hours I've been at work, which it normally doesn't do, but makes sense if it's cooling off the interior.

Finally got 2018.18.3 from service center. Had to get engineers to troubleshoot update failures but thankfully no on-board computers replacement needed in the end!

However i'm already noticed a few bugs with this one:
1. Auto lane change not working
2. Outdoor temperature not showing up any numbers, just three dashed lines. (---'C)
3. Auto Climate Control not working properly again, no matter how low i turned the temperature, the "Auto" does not turn on the AC

Now i just want 2018.20 already..

Last edited:
With the recent update, with the car locked I can now unlock the charger plug without an additional step. Maybe I am wrong but I have tried it a couple of times over the course of the evening. Please someone else verify this.

Also my trunk opens on the first try. While the car is waking up on phone key app. Before I had to do a double push of the latch to get it opened. Thank you engineers of Tesla