Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one still on 2018.18.13? Picked up the car on June 12th and no software update yet.

You're not alone. Picked up June 9, and still on 18.13. I talked to phone support today and they said one update had failed, and they would try again. Haven't been able to schedule time at the nearest service center. I stopped by but of course they are swamped.

June 1st pickup for me. Still no Summon update. However, my passenger window doesn't sit all the way down into the door, so perhaps I'll be at a service center.

Just repeatedly lower the window and hold the switch down until it drops in. Mine was like this too and it seems the seals are just a little tight at first and trigger the auto stop prematurely.

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaX
During my update I got a surprise. They painted my car and gave me new rims. After update it went back to MSM. Kind of funny. Now on 2018.26.1 62e5afa.
20180723_180513.jpg
20180723_180659.jpg

Received v26.1 an hour ago as well. Connected to my Network no problem. Tested summon. It reversed in a straight line. Good. However when going forward, it tried to steer to an empty space (wife’s car/space) instead of going straight. I guess if my wife’s car was there, it would have gone straight forward. Lock/ beep when walks away. The honk was subtle. Good. Haven’t done any driving to test AP yet.

I’m happy so far.