Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Version 2018.24.7 d133af3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received today at SC.

Speed limit mode activated, autopilot hands on wheel verbiage change, instrument cluster change (cars adjacent displayed), TACC (car slows down when exiting on off ramp), summon activated, wifi activated, cabin overheat protection activated, and collapsible alerts.
Is the instrument cluster change any different than what we got in 21.9 (ability to see cars ahead of you in adjacent lanes)?

If I understand the Collapsable Alerts properly, YAY!

This was one of my beefs with the UI. I’d have the trip meters being displayed on the screen and back into my garage. Doing this, I couldn’t see the distance readouts on the rear of the car because those were covered up by the card showing the trip meters.

With this charge, it sounds like the trip meter, tire pressure, and wiper blade cards will be auto-dismissed when you get a proximity warning. I had intended to file a bug report for this, but never got around to it. Seems like others had a similar idea, but followed through on a bug report.

• Love
Reactions: emorog and Pkmmte
Received today at SC.

Speed limit mode activated, autopilot hands on wheel verbiage change, instrument cluster change (cars adjacent displayed), TACC (car slows down when exiting on off ramp), summon activated, wifi activated, cabin overheat protection activated, and collapsible alerts.

That's the same list as 24.1. Guessing bug fixes.

Reactions: AlanJ and emorog
That's the same list as 24.1. Guessing bug fixes.
Does anyone have a list of bugs or issues that they've experienced? I have the new update and I can check to see if they fixed it or not.

On a side note, I'm loving Summon. I originally thought it was a gimmick, but I found it quite useful. I have 2 cars in my garage so it's great not having to squeeze into my car everyday now. :)

Supposedly it's just bug fixes from 2018.24.1 like phone call echo and other audio issues. That's probably why 2018.24.1 was so slow to roll out, they probably started working on fixing the issues and delayed pushing it until they resolved it.

I was told by Tesla over email that the Bluetooth echo is being fixed in 2018.26 - I’m still on 2018.21.9, I saw 24.7 pop up this morning in the “Stats” app in iOS. Hope to get some movement soon, I’d really like the cabin overheat protection!

Received today at SC.

Please (everybody!) when remarking on changes, give your _previous_ firmware version as well.
That gives some context to what changes _you_ experience.

I was told by Tesla over email that the Bluetooth echo is being fixed in 2018.26 - I’m still on 2018.21.9, I saw 24.7 pop up this morning in the “Stats” app in iOS. Hope to get some movement soon, I’d really like the cabin overheat protection!

I was told the same thing so it must be true! I have not received 24 either though so hopefully soon, but I wont hold my breath.