Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Version 2018.26.x has lock confirmation sounds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is a cellular only build? I have both ...

The build I was on, believe it was 2018.21.9, was installed when they worked on my car in early June. It had no way for the end user to configure WiFi (could not select a network, nor enter a password). I believe that functionality was added in late June/early July.

WiFi was already configured for Tesla's network though, and it connected right away when I pulled up to the Service Center. I wonder if it would have downloaded the update on its own if I just stayed there long enough.

CD83130A-1C35-48BA-9F6A-0747D42F92D3.jpeg

Oh yeah! 2018.26.3

Reactions: N8Howell33
According to TeslaFi it looks like 2018.26.3 is picking up steam. Tons of new installs over just the past hour. Really hoping I'll finally get updated this time around!

Last edited:
I think you can turn this off in the settings, but why would you want to? Less chance of damage if they’re folded when parked.

I can’t find it. I spent two days looking. I swear it was there before.

Can you point me to the exact screen?

I usually park in places that’s wide enough. So I don’t think I need to wear out my motors lol

Edit: Dang!!! It’s hidden well. I looked there. But didn’t click into the mirrors. I thought that was to adjust the mirrors. Didn’t remember there was more settings.

BEEDD4A5-BCBE-4063-8550-2EDAB75B107B.jpeg

Last edited: